26.7.09

o em gee..

..im so freaking bored! Im phoneless & bookless. I began doin my toes earlier but i didnt like how any of the colors looked. & im out of bright pink =(----i should go cop some..(thinking). && i was gonna go to the park with moms & em but it began raining.

Im excited tho. & nervous. Im gonna go back to the phone store & try to get my moola refunded cuz i didnt pay $365 for a phone that doesnt work. & im not gonna buy another battery to have it do the same shit. Sooooooo the plan is to get my money back & go fuck with T-Mobile. Im thinking of getting the Samsung Memoir. That shit looks fresh plus the cameras on point---that might help me some in photography next month.

Knowing those folks tho they're gonna probably try to give me the run-around & dissuade me from wanting a refund so im probably gonna have to be really mean & straight to the point or else i might give in. (im a softie at heart..lol)

I have to work tomorrow so im really counting on getting the new phone to brighten up my day or else somebodys gonna be super duper cranky. Lets face it, who's happy when they dont get their way?

So i just went to CVS quick fast & got my fave nail polish!---yess, i just stopped blogging, hopped in the car, & bought me some nail polish..lol---Gonna go do my toes & nails (the pink inspires me..plus i also bought this glittery looking one that i wanna try).

I know this was kind of a pointless entry but shit, sms (shrugging my shoulders). I am a random person.

No comments:

Post a Comment