31.7.09

Call Me

i sooooo forgot to tell yall..i got my new telefono a couple days ago & i love it. its my official baby! i went through hell & freaking back to get that phone but shit, i did it! i went to the main store with my old one & kindly explained the situation to the folks, then told them i would like my money back. you think they gave it to me?? HELL NO! those mugs were talking about some i've had over an hour of talk time on the phone & its been over 30 days...blah blah blah. i was like so what the hell you want me to do?? like, these niggas make bullshit phones & then dont wanna honor their money back promise...where they do that at??

so i went home madd heated cuz i burned madd gas to get over there & left with my problem still unsolved. needless to say i was on a mission----i didnt know how or when but somebody was gonna buy that phone from me. i ended up going to a couple pawn shops---thanks to the bestie for that idea---&& selling it. then i began my affair with t-mobile---so far its looking like we're gonna go far kidd! =)

so im rocking with the t-mobile memoir & shits type dope..i love love love it. **sidebar---dude who sold me the phone was on some hella sexy shit & funny. had me rolling the whole time so shouts to buddy**

My phone is dope tho..still getting used to it but my babys coolies. I must say that Im madd proud of the way i handle bussiness tho. Word to me. I dont talk about it---i make shit happen! If yall know/learn nothing else about me, know that.


....you didnt really think i was gonna post my numerals (phone number) did u?? .wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment