18.7.09

New J.O.B

I am in desperate need of a new J.O.B. Its ridiculous. I've been working at my current job for two years when August rolls around & its as if i just started. Im still getting wack ass hours---my manager is giving me five hours next week. FIVE. ALL WEEK.Tell me thats not some serious b.s. Fucking bitch.

People just coming in are getting paid more than me & maybe that has to do with the whole raising minimum wage thing but still---i've been working there forever & its my first job so that says a lot that i've held it down for two years with no prior experience. Im familiar with a lot of the customers & quite a few love me. I've gotten one raise & guess how much that shit was???-----three motherfucking cents. Like are you serious? Wtf kinda difference does three cents make?

I HATE that job. The only reason i still work there is cuz im about my moola. I take that shit seriously, so if i have to work someplace i hate for 5-7 hours a day about three days a week--its a minor sacrifice long as mi dinero is comming in something proper. & thats a major issue with this job. at least if im stuck at a job i freaking hate, let my money be right. Gosh.

So since that manager of mine tried me & only gave me one day next week ima get on my grind & see whats out there.

I think i wanna work at the Gym. Might get a discounted membership which would be awesomeness cuz i wouldnt have to drive like 45 minutes to use the one at my school when shit begins. Gas is no joke. Or working for the phone company would be dope. You get a lotta free time on your hands & im an expert at dealing with bitchy customers---we'll see. Pray for the girl tho.

I'll keep yall updated...

No comments:

Post a Comment