17.7.09

Can we say "shopaholic"??

I am on some type nice shit swagger-wise, if i do say so myself. I always get complimented for some article of clothing when i go out which makes sense cuz I love love love clothes! & shoes & handbags & accessesories!!! Lol. So i know what im doing when i gear up. Ima tell yall some of my faves...Lets start with footwear:





When im dressing up or for a special occassion, stilletos are my best friends. If they're under 5 inches i dont wear em. The higher the better! & these are so sexy. Ima get me a pair---they wont be Prada like the one above but they'll be damn nice. Im thinking Chinese Laundry..hm




I LOVE Converse! They're super chill, super comfy & not a whole lotta folks are rocking the new styles down here. I love how they dress anything down. Its a good look. Im loving the yellow & black ones.---Transformers anyone?? Lol---Ooooh (lightbulb) they should come out with some transformer kicks. That'd be hot.





In true laid back fashion, i cant go w/o graphic tees. I have so many bearing logos from Jimi Hendrix to funny sayings to just cute images. When i want a pure laid back, south fl kinda feel--i pair one of my fave graphic tees with some shorts, flip flops & my Marilyn Monroe by Andy Warhol bag & im on my way =)-----i am in LOVE with that bag!!





Plaid..I love the plaid tops because they're dressy w/o trying too hard. I almost always pair short shorts or denim bottoms with these tops because the shorts no longer appear as skimpy as before. I have like 5 different plaid tops & the one pictured above in black & yellow..




Tights are a fave of mine also---especially the zipper ones. I like to pair em with sneakers or flats & a great top.---Simple but stylish & o so very comfortable. Colored tights are a good look also.---FYI: Im all about bright shit that makes a statement & just pops. A lotta folks pair tights with heels---im not a fan. Eh.



Scarves are a necessity because they add a lil spice to any simple outfit. I could throw on some black skinny jeans, black chucks & a fitted white tee--once i add a scarf it automatically dresses it up some as well as adds some color. Forever 21 scarves are the best! They have a wider variety



Im loving the boyfriend jean & jean shorts right now. The boyfriend jeans are madd comfortable cuz they're type loose fitting but i love em cuz they're still feminine & the jean shorts are a must cuz i have legs for days & i like showing em off.

This is just an overview of what my closet's looking like right now---this blog would never end if i covered everything---------------------.such a shopaholic. =)












No comments:

Post a Comment