18.7.09

#imustadmit










Im a sucker for New Yorkers & L.A.liens. Their swag is just on another level. I know ima get madd heat for this but South FL boys are not fucking with em swaggaer-wise. Over here the dudes are either on some serious sagging shit (cmon now..its 2009--can we grow up some?) or on some serious preppy shit. Prep is all good but I don’t like it much on my men---leave the prepiness to me.


Theres nothing wrong with sagging a lil bit but having your pants way past your ass or down to your knees is not a good look. && na, the jeans dont have to be skinny..lol. Im just saying. Lets be fareal.


The N.Y. & L.A. dudes are on their shit. Their pants are a lil tighter (not to the point that I can make out the imprint of your balls or whats in your pocket) & they sag just enough--They’re way more colorful---im a strong advocate for a man in pink*sidebar: light pink & just a tee or a collard shirt or button down. That’s madd sexy**


&& im not saying they gotta be on their pretty boy shit--i like em a lil rough anyways.


my point is New Yorkers & L.A.liens got something that these South Floridiababes (at least the ones i've encounterd in my 14 years of living here...sarcastic look..) lack in the style department. Lets get it together South Floridababes.


No comments:

Post a Comment