31.7.09

decisions, decisions

.sigh.
im madd torn. i want another tattoo sooo bad---im feinding for it. shits crazy. Usually when i want something, i skip the talk & go handle that but this is different. My dad HATES tattoos & moms is kinda iffy about it---im working on persuading her to have my back when i approach dad about it tho-----My lil sis put on a fake one the other day & dude flipped...it was ridiculous. Shit got me thinking like damn.

nobody in the fam knows about my tat except lil sis (i think..). & i hate having to worry about covering it up when in their presence but its a must right now & its becoming a problem cuz its stopping me from getting my next one.

tattoos are a form of self-expression. a creative art form. sometimes beautiful, sometimes inspirational. always telling a story. thats what i love about them. plus they add a lil more character to a person.

i already have my next two planned & its just a matter of making em happen. thats where me being torn comes in.

im 18 so im basically able to do just about anything minus drinking so i think its stupid that i want something thats fully legal & thats not gonna hurt anyone, yet i cant do it. im type rebellious so part of me is like "its my body, my image & its what i want so fuck what anybody has to say on the subject"---------------------------------------but on the other hand i dont wanna keep getting tatted behind my parents backs & having to hide my ish & having em feel like they cant trust me when they find out.

UGHHHHHH.

im gonna focus on persuading moms to have my back & then hopefully once i explain why i want em, dad'll switch up & let me indulge. if not, im gonna have to make an executive decision & put my foot down & handle mine.

..sigh. x2
lets gear up for WWIII

No comments:

Post a Comment