31.12.09

one for the books.

this year was a sucky one for me. i believe it was my worst year yet, but i appreciate it. going through all the shit i have been through this year alone, has taught me countless things & put me on to many more. im grateful for those experiences. each & every last one.

as the new year approaches, im striving to get past the negative mindsets these past situations have confined me w.in & to just grow. i wanna continue to learn the difference between being cautious & closing myself off. between giving chances & being naive. between being patient & wasting time. i wanna straddle those thin in between lines.

im not gonna make any resolutions & what not. my plan for '10 is to live.love&learn as well as to continue chasing my reality. [i no longer dream. i believe what most consider to be "dreams" are in actuality nothing less than their reality. it simply needs to be acknowledged as such-----"think it. do it."]
the best is yet to come.
im ready.


ps: i hope yall all have a safe & memorable new year. enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. i am a part of the no resolutions movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. theyre basically broken promises. i feel like they do nothing except make ppl think theyre doing better when in all actuality, they arent. a change comes from within because you honestly want it, not because its that time of the year. new years resolutions---im off that.

    ReplyDelete