30.12.09

'09 memories

Got this from the girly Aliyah at -----------> heavenonethernet.blogspot.com.

1]My favorite album was?

- J. Cole's "The Warm-Up" [yea it was a mixtape but shit was dopeness]

2]Most prized posession?
- ummers. my college education. [feel like im losing limbs every time tuitions due]

3]Shit I gave up on...
- having sex. refraining from having sex. m.dot. & buying everything i eat at school. [ima brown bag again. bet.]

4] Something I fell in love with...
- reading! [i hadnt read for leisure since i finished the Twilight saga]

5] A goal I accomplished was..
-getting above a 3.0 gpa. [now comes the hard part..i gotta maintain that sucka]

6] Something I changed about myself...
-teaching myself the difference b/w giving the benefit of the doubt & being naive.

7] Favorite Movie-
-NEW MOON.

8] I've been wanting it all year...
-A puppy. [Aliyah said it but i concur. i want a shiz tsu soooo bad =( ]

9] Historic event-
-I graduated high school & went to college [three cheers pour moi!]

10] BEST 2009 memory..
-the night the bestie dragged me to the club for Dre & Alex's birthdays. [can you say mem-or-a-ble???]

No comments:

Post a Comment