5.11.09

executive decison.

after lots & lots of thinking, i have decided to choose celibacy over sex.

i've decided to remain celibate until i am in a meaningful relationship. none of that month & a half/2 month shit.

1. it will really allow me to weed out who is genuinely interested in getting to know me and to what extent.
i know if i was a dude & im not really into a chick like that, there is no way in hell i would hang in there for four months with no sex. its not happening. so if a dude is willing & able to do that then that tells me they're interested enough to wait & in turn, my not giving it up will earn me respect. & thats big cuz the element of respect plays a huge role in relationships..intimate or not. if someone respects you, there are certain things they wont even consider doing to you.

2. it sets up a situation where we have to actually get to know one another. we have to take the time & actually have some type of intimate conversation/interaction
**sidebar: intimacy does not necessarily relate to sex or getting physical.
good conversation stimulates my mind so thats very important to me

&&
3. it controls the amount of people you sleep with

im a passionate person & i dont believe in always inhibiting myself so if im feeling a dude & it gets to that point where the opportunity to connect on that sexual level arises, its definitely an option of mine.
but lets face it, having a lot of partners is not cute. i take pride in being able to count the dudes i've messed with on one hand
**sidebar: im not disclosing a particular number. thats my business.
& i like to keep it like that. when you get to the point that you cant remember how many folks you've slept with, its not a good look. & theres no judgement on my part. im just saying

so..hear ye' hear ye'

i am now a member of the "dont stick me" club.

that is all

No comments:

Post a Comment