22.8.09

SOME BULLSHIT

so i did that previous post a tad bit too soon.
guess what??? now this chick is saying if she comes & does my hair tomorrow ima have to pay her again.
um. idk what the fuck shortys smoking but shits got her mind gone if she honestly thinks ima do that.

heres our earlier text conversation when she said she'd do it tomorrow

me: so the hair has definitley not grown on me. i dont like it

her: i havent forgotten about the rihanna i been busy so you wanna get something else?

me: yea cuz this one isint working

her: ok im doing hair today & tomorrow but ima hit you up

me: if anything it has to be done tomorrow cuz i have work monday through wednesday & thursday through sunday i have to go to school for registration & classes start next monday so im not gonna have any time

her: ok but if tomorrow it'll be in the evening

me: thats fine as long as it gets done. lemme know though so i can take it out

her: yea you can take it out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
me: who is buying the hair?

her: what style you want

me: ima send you the pic. its just long & curly with a side bang. & i want the part to show. lemme know if you get the pic

her: i cant see what kinda hair that is but thats why i asked you if you were sure before i left cuz i got 6 heads to do today & tomorrow and if i buy human hair that'll take all the money you gave me for doing your hair in the first place.

me: what if you buy a pack & i buy one cuz i dont have enough for two. i'll try & find out what type it is & let you know

her: ok but thats another sew-in so.....

me: soooo what?

her:what you mean what was the agreement when i left your house

me: that youd come back & redo it. i told you id have to see if it grew on me. you tryna say if you come back & do it tomorrow i gotta pay again?

her: i said if the rihanna if it came out ok on my manican id come back and do that for free i havent even had a chance to try that but where'd the long hair bang idea come from and i thought i offered to pay for the hair i cut and just not continue with the bob but what did you say

me: pause. you failed to answer the question. so you're saying that if you come redo it tomorrow that i gotta pay again.

her: what do you think

me: what is up with all the encrypted replies? it doesnt matter what i think, it matters what you tryna say so say it. simple yes or no question.

her: yes

me: alright. fuck it.

her: ok have a nice day
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what the fuck dude. i understand its a recession but gotdamn. do we really gotta resort to this level of bullshit?

swear i wanna break a nail fucking her up right now.
"have a nice day"?? um bitch. while i do that, how about you kiss my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment