22.8.09

.hair update.

soooo remember how i was telling yall how im so not feeling my hair?

well i curled it last night before going out & it didnt look too bad but i still couldnt get with it. i can rock the hell outta some hair now but this one. its just not happening.

**sidenote**
i have half a mind to get upset & go get my real hair cut a la Rihanna. shit, short is sexy.
plus this FL heat be killing.

anyways. i texted the girl today like look, this isint working. i dont like it so what are we gonna do?
(i already paid her for this one so she has to do it cuz i sure as hell am not pulling money outta my ass to let somebody else do it. she got paid so i expect her to hook it up till it gets right---plus that was her idea---.........................i support a hustle you know but i also want my joint on point.

she says yea, she'll hook it up but shes doing hair today & tomorrow. thats cool but ima need her to add me to that tomorrow list cuz im not gonna have any free time really beginning monday. between work, registration for classes, & the beginning of classes i'll be lucky if i get a chance to use the bathroom.

so basically we're looking at her hooking me up tomorrow afternoon. im definitely getting something simple now. she wants me to take my hair out now but i think i'll do that tomorrow morn. cuz i dont wanna hear how something happened & blah blah blah.

pray for me yall... i dont wanna rock a hat to school every day for the upcoming month & i def cant rock one at work..lol

1 comment: