6.8.09

me.me..all about me

i was reading Paris' blog (parislovesparis.blogspot.com) & i saw this post. so as i sit waiting for the re-run of tonights Burn Notice to air, i decided...why not do it??

Proust Questionaire.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
.realizing all my dreams. making my family proud & being a positive role model for my younger sisters & nephew. being at a point in my life where i dont need my guard up. making the big bucks on my own & breaking barriers. living MY american dream.----"i just wanna be successful"

What is your greatest fear?
.not realizing all my dreams..never experiencing love in its truest form...dying without leaving behind something positive that'll impact this world forvever

On what occasion do you lie?
.as much as i dont like it, i lie to my parents about certain things when i feel that my happiness is being compromised. im all "live for today cuz tomorrow isint promised" & sometimes my parents rules intefere with that. im not proud of it but at the end of the day i gotta live for me.


What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
.i lack patience

What trait do you most deplore in others?
.no loyalty..saying something & doing the opposite. being fake

What living person do you most admire?
.Barack Obama. he broke every barrier that had been previously thought of as unbreakable

What is your greatest extravagance?
.cuddled up on a rainy night watching movies on the sofa..just hanging out with my dude (whoever the hell that happens to be) cuz when im with someone, usually being in their presence makes me happy

What is your current state of mind?
.thoughtful

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
.i have oily skin...blech. its controlable but i hate it

Which living person do you most despise?
.sadists. live & let live you know. dont hate on someone elses happiness

What is the quality you most like in a man?
.loyalty

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
.strength

Which word or phrase do you most overuse?
.shit. fuck. nigga.-----i have a dirty mouth

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
.the number one man in my life. my nephew Seth. my love for him potentially rivals my love for myself

When and where were you happiest?
.when im surrounded with people who love & understand/accept me & when im alone---it can be wherever under the previously stated conditions

Which talent would you most like to have?
.i wanna learn to play the violin so bad.

Where would you most like to live?
.South Beach Miami, NY, LA

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
.sometimes i wish i was more obedient for my dads sake..i think living my life how i think is right doesnt make him too happy. & i dont care what folks think but my parents are different. they sacrificed a lot for us so sometimes that saddens me that the things i want for myself differ so much from the ones he wants for me

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
.i havent yet attained that

What is your most treasured possession?
.everything that i've gotten myself.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
.having no one to go to & unable to be yourself. constantly having to watch your back & being afraid to put it all out there

What is your favorite occupation?
.living life & learning its lessons i guess

What do you value most in your friends?
.loyalty & dedication

What is your most marked characteristic?
.my walk

If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
.i honestly dont know

Who are your favorite writers?
.i like zane, sister souljah & stephenie meyer

Who is your hero of fiction?
.xena

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
.Joan of Arc

What are your favorite names?
.San'ai-Elise & Tristan

What do you most dislike?
.being judged or labled & disrespected. being unappreciated

What is your greatest regret?
.um. no regrets really. i've just learned to make things happen. stop being afraid of rejection & go for it

How would you like to die?
."After having spent my day with someone whom I am in love with, making love, eating, and spending it as well with my family and then in my sleep peacefully."-----Paris (i concur. thats how id like to go)

What is your motto?
."Dont die wondering"--------"Just do it"---------"Live Love Learn"

No comments:

Post a Comment