9.8.09

guyssss

guys are always saying how they cant stand clingy women & im the same way. i cant stand a dude thats always on my shit. its like yea i know you feeling me & obviously the pussy's good cuz you're always tryna get me over your place but damn. stop being borderline assaulting.

if you must ask me to come over all the time & i never do then obviously i dont want to. so leave it alone.

shit gets me upset like damn, "what the fuck you got on? boxer-briefs or panties??" stop acting like a bitch.

theres nothing wrong with showing you care about somebody or constantly conversing with someone but once you always bringing the same shit up & asking for the same thing...it makes you look weak.

now im not asking a dude to ignore me either but damn. can we have a balance? like we dont even go out & havent kicked it like that since i dont know when. tighten up

im just saying---the same way yall hate it when a girl is all on your dick..it gets on my nerves 30 times worse when a dude it too clingy or comes off too aggressive.

can we get that together please gents.

i mean this as no disrespect my dudes but im saying tho

No comments:

Post a Comment