12.2.10

explanation & a raincheck.

i feel obligated to explain why im not posting as much as i have in the past.
its still coming to me so bear with me as i attempt to explain

ps---the upcoming story is o so very relevant.

ive been subconsciously keeping to myself & im pretty certain that i know why.
i was in this relationship towards the end of last year [technically] & things didnt work out
i opened up to this person and began being who i was before i knew what heartbreak felt like.
i was being me---no inhibitions---no restrictions---no fear.
& aphrodite played with my emotions yet again.

ever since then ive been slowly but surely crawling back inside my shell.
i guess i feel like i shared so much of myself with someone & once again wounded up hurt so i subconsciously decided im simply not gonna share anymore.

i know yall probably looking like "oooook. what you want? pity?"
or
"...i dont see how this relates to me and my life..."
& to those [as well as comments/thoughts like them] i say,
yall dashboards is where my posts come up & yall followed me for a reason.

when a store runs out of a product they usually carry, they owe their customers an explanation & a guarantee that it'll be available at advertised price when its back on the shelves.

so here you are, my valued blogheads, my explanation & a raincheck.
check back when sharing is in stock.

1 comment: