27.2.10

blessed.

i was in a collision early this morning & i thought i was done for.

thank God, both the guy involved & i walked away just fine.

my cars in the shop waiting for the insurance adjuster to take a look & all that so im carless for the time being.

im sure moms would let me drive hers but i dont like driving it. our cars are so different & im never really comfortable when i drive hers.

did i mention today, after classes, would begin my spring break?

yea, i know. sucks ass.

anywho.

i was real close to getting mad at God for a minute because the accident happened not even 30 secs after i finished saying my prayers, hoping i get to my destination safely. i felt betrayed.

after thinking about it some, in bed & over chinese food [mommy got me some to make me feel better =)] i realized, maybe it was a blessing in disguise.

i had plans for after classes so for all i know, perhaps i could have been involved in an even bigger crash & not had been able to walk away----thats such a scary thought.

so:

yea my cars temporarily fucked up, my insurance has to cover the guys little dent in his bumper [thats all he got, can you believe it?!], i have to wait for my car to be fixed, we had to pay towing expenses, i missed a day of school, i received a freaking $165 citation [right of way my buns], & my insurance is probably gonna go up but im alive.

thats really all that matters.

sure i'll probably have a sucky ass spring break---had plans with my bestie but since her car fucked up a week or so ago, thats probably not happening. & a friend is coming down from Jersey who i really wanted to hang with but again, the outlook on that isnt too good either =(----but i'll be here to talk about how sucky my spring break was.

after all of this, if ive learned nothing else, i have learned to count my blessings---sometimes they're the smallest of things.

in God i trust
.

2 comments:

  1. thank god you didn't get hurt. it sucks about all the insurance and stuff but you do have to look on the bright side of the situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mama. thats what im saying. i was negative for the first day---i think it was more so cuz i was in shock but after giving it some thought, its really not that big of a deal. it couldve been far worse.

    ReplyDelete