8.1.10

class is in session.

..or at least i wish it was.
i am ridiculously bored with myself.
i've been on break for about three weeks & man o man.
im just ready to go back to school.
granted i needed this break cuz i work so hard during the semester but i feel so damn unproductive. i spend my days in bed, reading & watching tv under the covers. thats pretty much the essence of things right now.
no work. no photoshoots or rehearsals. no class.
nothing to engulf myself in.
**exasperated sigh** whats a girl to do??
i feel as if im at my best when im productive so i just need the Spring semester to begin so i can once again immerse myself into everything.

in the meantime if yall would be so nice as to deliver me from my bordeom -----> www.formspring.me/MsNanciMarie
it would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment