29.11.09

thankful.

Thanksgiving was a BLAST.
i love my family. we are all so busy & we never have family time so it was really nice when we all came together and bonded over Thanksgiving dinner.
i don't remember the last time we all ate any meal together, let alone dinner so that was really nice.

i realized how blessed i am.
i didnt forget but i think i tend to push that to the back. i dont acknowledge my blessings on the daily & Thanksgiving made me aware of that.

The food was BOMB & everyone had a great time.
i wish my older sister & nephew could have come down from Orlando but besides that, Thanksgiving '09 was the best.

p.s.: sweet potato pie with whipped cream is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
next year i have to have a couple (yes, couple) for myself

what was ya'll Thanksgiving experience like?

No comments:

Post a Comment