17.10.09

i've been tagged

so Aliyah from heavenoneathernet.blogspot.com has tagged meeeeeeeeee. --thanks babes-- so here goes:

this is the little man in my life. my nephew Seth. i actually took this pic with him like earlier last year when he & his moms came down for a visit.
**sidebar: you can totally see my glasses in the background..& yes thats a Cheetah Girls pillow case. lol
i love this lil dude with every single fiber of my being. he's so bad..lol. im blaming it on the "terrible two's" stage though.

he's my honey bunches of oats & i miss him o so very much!!! **cue tears & sobs** lol

now....
i have to tag some folks
& they areeeeeeeee:
-Lyrix Flowchild
-Christian
-Darren
-Ashley
&
-Mimi


the rules are as follows:
1. Open your 1st pic folder
2. Scroll down to the 10th pic (dont cheat!)
3. Post that photo and story on your blog.
4. Tag 5 or more people

have fun with it guys!

1 comment: