19.10.09

dear...

girl who was waiting for the shuttle this morning whose spot i took,
im sorry. as i sat there in the warm seat & you stood in the cold, waiting, i felt really bad. i was gonna just hop off & let you or one of the other folks who had been waiting before me get on......but i dont really like attention in certain situations & me hopping out of the shuttle to tell you you could get on would have exactly done that. i apologize.

girl who acted like she couldnt hold the heavy ass door an extra second so i could get through yesterday,
you're a douche. my freaking arms were filled with stuff & i was like a step behind you. you suck. i hope you stumble on your shoelace.

everyone who still has something to say about the way i walk,
yes. i know. im pigeon-toed. get the fuck over it.

everyone who told me my hair was nice today,
that was nice cuz nowadays folks dont really compliment one another. they're too busy acting stank. so thanks huns. hopefully i can keep it this nice till i get my perm.

people who act like they dont know they need to slow down when they approach the crosswalk leading to the campus,
fudge you with a super cold Popsicle! we have classes to get to you know. & for the man in the lexus---try it again & i will make sure you run my ass over...well maybe not me. but shit, you will be putting somebody through college. i thank you in advance on their behalf.

everyone who has & will make fun of my broken passenger side door handle,
at least im riding. next time you think its funny that i have to roll the window down for you to open the door....you will walk the rest of the way to wherever you're tryna go. bite the hand that feeds you & starve.

t. mobile,
why the hell are yall taxes so high?? yall told me my phone bill was gonna be around $76 & some change so why is my bill $90? is $12 worth of taxes really necessary? if my bills gonna be this high all the time ima drop yall & get with the iphone. they'll only charge me like $10 more. i like yall, so get it together please.

mommy & daddy,
since yall are planning to buy a house really soon..can yall keep in mind that im 18? that means since im stuck living with yall for hopefully only the next year & half, id like it if i had my privacy. yall forcing me to stay here, can yall at least accommodate a girl though?

my crazy ass little sister
,
sometimes yall just irk me soooo bad! but I LOVE YOU LITTLE BOOGERS!!!

folks who read my blog
,
thank you

folks who actually read my blog & comment
,
thank you this much! =)


ok. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment