2.10.09

as i sit here...

...type bored at work, im gonna share all the random shit flying through mi cabeza.

ima try & type em quick before i move onto the next thought.

this shall be interesting


--why do i combine my languages when i speak? (example above)

--how i got on a jacket & still manage to be freezing? the only things exposed are my hands and feet!--at least im not hot though. ugh. hate the heat

--is he gonna text me back already?

--maybe i should call him when i get off

--maybe not

--cant believe i left the house with chipped nails this morning. unfreakingacceptable

--i want my check already. can the 9th fuck around & be tomorrow or something?? sheesh

--should i keep my hair short or get extensions? im thinking short & just switch up the style. pull a Sienna Miller or Rihanna or something. my joint more resembles Keri Hilsons right about now

--i need a pedicure

--o em gee. is that ash i see?! wheres my lotion

--i want some new earings

--sex sex sex.sex.sexsexsexsexsexsex

--some big hoops. ima bring doorknockers back

--sex.sex.sexsex

--last saturday was awesomeness

--what am i gonna do tomorrow?

--ooo. got that optometrist appointment...

--i wonder how much to get em too rush my contacts....

--i want food. feed me! feed me! feed me!

--maybe i really should fuck around & find me a chef as a boyfriend cuz Lord knows im not cooking every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment