27.9.09

ma vie en noir et blanc

1st things 1st:
id like to apologize to yall for not posting recently. i have been so busy. i barely have time to sleep. & for those of yall who's blog i follow, i'll leave comments when i get a chance. i havent forsaken yall.

now that thats outta the way..lemme tell yall what i've been up to:

school:
is amazing. i LOVE college. my classes can be demanding---not due to the difficulty of the courses but pertaining to content---but im loving the experience. i still hate the commute, simply because i have to deal with dumb asses who shouldnt be behind the wheel & cuz its so difficult to find parking. im still trying to convince moms & dad to let me stay on campus for at least the 2nd semester but, thats probably not gonna happen unless i can come up with the 5 odd stacks for room & board. we'll see. im still optimistic.

work:
i finally got work study, so i work at school. the hours i can work are limited but the pay isint bad so im not tripping. plus when i get home i actually have time to do my homework. im about to quit my other job though. i havent worked there in 3 weeks. its time i make it official. i love my work study job though. its nothing difficult but im learning a nice little bit. its wack that it only pays once a month but its one big bulk paycheck soooo, im not tripping too hard about that. & im working in the department im majoring in. (if yall didnt know yet my major is Public Relations) plus my boss is awesomeness. shes super chill & super goofy. loves her. =)

personal:
my personal life is kinda coocky right now. college is like the place where all the hot guys & girls come together. the popular of the popular, the nerds of all nerds. everyone is the extreme version of themselves. its a beautiful thing but it can be overwhelming. as far as the dating scene goes. its mass confusion. just because you mess around with someone a couple times doesnt make yall anything. just because a guy looks at you twice doesnt mean he wants a relationship. the rules arent the same as high school. im just feeling my way around & seeing what happens.

outside of school:
im doing big things. im unofficially a part of O.I. Models (thay're suppposed to be making another cut). its based off my campus & they do major fashion shows & this year they're doing like a mini college tour ..screams.. its amazing. I love modeling. It just feels so right when im stomping down that runway. All eyes on me. I own it. Plus the dancing scenes are amazing. Its definitely not all glamorous. I leave practice & my body is aching, my feet hurt & are blistered, my toes hurt like hell (i practice in 4-5 inch closed toed heels & pumps. not smart i know but. o well). I faced rejection the first time this last Tuesday. I had a casting & i didnt get the job. I think its cuz i wasnt tall enough because the designer did say she was looking for tall amazon type women, but i think im still gonna work the show. I might be a correspondent for them. The show is this upcoming Wednesday on South Beach. Show love. I believe the designers are C.L.O.A.K

so as yall can see, i have a good excuse for not keeping up with my blog world like i used to. ima get on that tho. i miss blogging.
thanks to those who follow me one time.
xoxo babes

No comments:

Post a Comment