10.9.09

2hrs. Well, 10

i was never a big Jay-Z fan.
never.
he had certain tracks i loved (song cry. bonnie & clyde. big pimpin..girls girls girls) but he never shared the company of my fave artists.

when i heard dude was coming out of retirement i was like "ok. next." lol.
after hearing some of the tracks off Blueprint III (run this town..doa..we made history..venus vs mars)though i had to re-think that. & now----im ready to give the whole album a listen. && yea yea yea. i know it leaked & everything but, ima support this one hundred so tomorrow morn (in 50 cent voice) hahahahaha. hahaha. hahahahaha. im heading straight to K.Mart for this =)

2 comments:

  1. I was the same exact way. Did you see the concert?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl yes. I was grocery shopping like an hour before it was set to air & running folks over with my cart tryna get out the store. Lol. Shit was dope. I loved the "Empire State of Mind" & "Run This Town" performance.

    ReplyDelete