5.8.09

Soooooo

...while im waiting on Taz to give me the site so i can upload his joint, im gonna tell yall bout my day at work.

surprisingly, it was a pretty good one. my customers werent the least bitchy, my till wasnt short, & i was all smiles. it actually got me thinking that work isint so bad when im working with the right people. today everyone that was there was pretty chill & i liked conversing with a lot of em. so thats what i did. that made the time not seem so long also.

plus things are looking up concerning the whole new job thing. i still want a better one but as far as this week goes, im getting madd hours. thats a complete 180 from how i was feeling yesterday (yesterday they had too many people & they sent me home like ten mins after i got there). today however, i found out that my manager wants to promote me to customer service lead & she added me to the schedule tomorrow & friday. can you say cha-ching??

soo as much as i dislike the job, im damn good at it & shit actually looks like it might go somewhere. im not tryna become a manager or anything---Lord knows id go crazy----but im getting a chance to possibly make more money & i am NOT turning that down. so im sucking it up & hanging in there.

let yall know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment