23.8.09

#fact

im known to hold grudges.
cross me & i will not forget it

though i dont allow negative feelings towards folks to run my life i do use them to base certain decisions on. im a genuinely caring person & sometimes i get taken advantage of. i admit that at times i do put myself in those situations but there are times when you truly think you can believe in someone because they have no reason to do you wrong.

one thing i've learned though is: a reason isint always needed. sometimes folks do you wrong for the simple fact that they can.

words of wisdom: watch who you let in & be aware of how much access you provide em with
xoxo. Marie

1 comment:

  1. I liked the song prior too the video comin out but it makes me like it even more, plus the remix wit juelz is hot too

    ReplyDelete