18.8.09

all i needed

i asked moms what she thought about me getting like her & becoming a home health aid while im in school. she was kinda like its not the best move for me & whatnot & then she went into how i dont listen & i should have taken nursing classes while in high school last year.

shit pissed me off cuz its like why the hell would i take nursing if im not interested in pursuing that field? i wanted to do the massage therapy thing while taking university classes cuz my schedule will be more flexible but thats just not working out right now.

another thing that really got to me is that i didnt ask her for all that. i asked a simple question & she took it to a whole other level where it didnt need to go

...all i needed was her support.

but with or without it, if i can make this home health aid thing work, ima do it

No comments:

Post a Comment